Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Art therapy


This is a very popular art therapy among elderly people.It is called Etegami( a postcard with a picture) . I sometimes use it as a therapy. You can draw it very simple way with ink brush.Even if you fail drawing , the drawing seems no problem because the failing brush stroke may add nice taste for it.I sometimes use Etegami as a rehabilitation for patients who have hemiplegic hand after stroke in order to recover from palsy, exercise to handling the utensil, and adapt non dominant hand. Etegami is supposedly good for rehabilitation.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger OT2.0 said...

Hello Fu-ko sann.

I had your comment on my blog, and thank you last time.

There is the experience that supported a woman used Etegami for before.

I remembered it.

Etegami is good.

I think that the one of the good points of Etegami is that it is begun it willingly.

I want to challenge Etegami again .

OT2.0

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home